Coaching

Coaching

Postby Chris Who? » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:54 pm

I am looking to work on my coaching skills this season and am looking for anyone interested to pm me. It will include everything from technique, ball choice and preparation and the occasional insider tip on how to play certain holes (not the water wheel on Hastings Crazy though Adam!). Mostly this will take place on practice days at tournaments but could happen at a mutually agreed venue at other times. The first date will be Saturday March 21st at Dorridge. My aim is to improve my style of coaching especially with this years World Champs to look forward to. Also I want to see people I work with move up the rankings throughout the season and the ultimate goal would be to hopefully help them win a tournament.
Chris Who?

Re: Coaching

Postby Ace Man » Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:49 pm

Nice one Chris! :D
Ace Man

Postby The Stance » Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:38 pm

The GB team couldn't ask for a better coach, this promises to be an exciting year for the team.

Here's a nice blog by Chris... http://urbancrazy.com/blog/improve-your ... s-harding/
The Stance

Postby ClockworkOrange » Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:02 pm

I need help.

Some minigolf coaching would come in handy too.
ClockworkOrange

Postby Chris Who? » Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:44 pm

I'm happy to report that 5 people have asked for coaching. At the moment that is plenty for me to be getting on with so until I get through them I'll have to put a halt to anyone else requesting my services. Watch this space for further updates.
Chris Who?

Return to General Topics